Wednesday, August 18, 2004

 

Tipping at the ballpark

This is a short post, because I'm busy at work and probably will be right up until Friday.

Apropos of an earlier discussion about Bud Selig's tipping habits, here's a commercial about George W. Bush's tipping habits at the ballpark. They're not so good.

Beer prices in themselves seem to more or less set the value of tips at Wrigley Field. When they end in $.50, the vendors seem to get more tips, if only because they are very good at the little "You're not really going to ask me to pass your two quarters all the way down the row?" pantomime. I have to admit that when the quarters hit my hand on their way to their drunken owner, I'm frequently tempted to send them back the other way, just to see what would happen.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home