Thursday, June 17, 2004

 

A note about our, um, colleagues...

So far, I've only found one other baseball trip similar to ours going on this year, and Andrew and Ben's trip starts tonight in L.A. They're doing 9 games in 6 cities in 11 days, including -- and here's where Levi starts drooling -- all three Cardinals-Royals games in Kansas City from June 25-27. Also, their web site looks nicer than this one, and they even have an actual logo. So, Levi, if you'd rather go on their trip than the one we have planned, I guess I'll understand.

Original comments...



Jason: They seem like a couple of Normal guys.

But on their web site, it looks like fog is rolling into Bank One Ballpark. Or maybe it's smoke from all the peyote Arizona folks do.

thatbob: There site *looks* good, but is lacking in content. And, more importantly, places for me to comment. So far they are no threat to you for my readership/commentship.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home